Monday, October 25, 2010

Shop Feature :: Erin Bradley Designs

My blog has gotten a major makeover!

I got a new custom design blog package from the amazing

Erin Bradley Designs

I have worked with Erin on my Etsy shop graphics package, a thank you packaging tag and now my blog design. This is the first shop I have experience such a high level of customer service, as I have done revisions in the past year to all my graphics as well as lost my files after having my computer crash (twice!).

You can check out ErinBradleyDesigns for many amazingly creative shop packages, logos, business cards and blog/twitter designs

-or her other two shops-

Ink Obsession Designs for Invitations, Announcements and Personalized Stationary and

EbeePaperie for Ecofriendly Social Stationary and Greeting Cards

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails