Monday, March 2, 2009

A new week..

'Easter Bunny Children's Swap Sign ups are open! Check here for details!
I have lots of plans of things to make this week, it will be great to see how much I actually get done :) I should at the very least have my new diaper bag completed.

For all the mothers out there who are rushing around and feeling like they are always at a breaking point I want you to read this post from MommyCoddle. Just great.
This is what I sent for my children's book swap. I just love Maurice Sendak. I received a nice stack of books from
Driving Girl. This swap was hosted by Reading to Know. The book on the top right is a collection of fun, very simple crafts you can do with children. Most of them require no more than recyclables from around the house, like a wipes container, or toilet paper tube. This will be fun to go through on days when my craft basket has been worn out by my toddler.
The Fabric Shopper has a very lovely giveaway for some gorgeous Japanese prints! Check it out here.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Beth - you were a runner up prize winner for our first http://imjustaguywhoquilts.blogspot.com giveaway. Please contact us at ryanwalsh@stny.rr.com to claim your prize!

Anonymous said...

Beth, hello to another Wisconsinite mama! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails